Welcome to Sutton Cross Physiotherapy
At Sutton Cross Physiotherapy, our aim is to get you back to what you enjoy doing, without pain and as soon as possible. Our core work is dealing with musculo-skeletal problems, movement problems, strength issues and injury prevention. We have six Chartered Physiotherapists with nearly fifty years combined experience and they have all graduated with a primary degree in physiotherapy from an accredited university and take part in mandatory professional development. We provide treatment and management of spinal pain, soft tissue injuries, sports injuries, as well as running Pilates and Healthy Bones and Stronger for Longer classes. Give us a call or send us an email if you would like a voucher for a free Healthy Bones or Stronger for Longer class (one per person).
We can also provide treatment in the following specialty areas:
- Women’s Health – Pelvic girdle pain, pregnancy-related pain such as symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD), prolapse, ante-natal and post-natal Pilates
- Continence Problems – Stress incontinence, overactive bladder, frequency, bowel incontinence, constipation issues
- Post-prostatectomy – Dribble, stress and urge incontinence and erectile dysfunction
- Dry Needling – treatment of pain and spasm
- Foot pain and Orthotic Prescription (including for children) – treatment for plantar fasciitis, flat feet, bunions, shin splints, metatarsalgia, Achilles Tendinitis etc.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation – treatment of vertigo and balance issues
- Respiratory Conditions – Chronic Bronchitis (COPD), asthma, Bronchiectasis
WE ARE HIRING
Women’s Health/Continence Specialist required to join our expanding team. Fantastic opportunity for an experienced pelvic floor physiotherapist. The candidate will have at least two years working in the area of women’s health and have a proven competency in treating common bladder and pelvic floor issues, pelvic girdle pain, bowel dysfunction and pregnancy-related issues.
The candidate must be a member of the I.S.C.P. and be CORU registered or have a CORU application number. Startint date would ideally be no later than the end of June 2019.
We have a full-time reception cover, regular in-services and a staff training budget and a great staff!
To apply, please send your C.V. with a cover letter to Linda FitzGerald at email@example.com.
To find out more about the services that Sutton Cross Physiotherapy can provide, please contact us.
We also have a second clinic, Ashbourne Physiotherapy Clinic at 9 Ashbourne Town Centre, Ashbourne, Co. Meath. Phone 01 835 2043 for appointments at our Ashbourne Clinic.