Welcome to Sutton Cross Physiotherapy
Unfortunately, we have now closed both clinics due to the coronavirus. This was a very difficult decision but the safety of our patients and staff was paramount to us and the only way to guarantee that was to avoid all face to face contact. BUT we are open for online consultations and our classes are now being run online.
We are using Zoom Cloud Meetings which is a free app to download on a tablet or phone or if you are using a PC, you just log on to www.zoom.us
We have done several online consultations and loads of classes online over the last week and it has worked very well. There are some appointment types that it may not be suitable for but please contact us if you wish to discuss it. A lot (but not all) of the hands-on work that we do can be done through specific exercises and it is also easy to progress exercises via the Zoom call. We can send you videos of exercises afterwards and also post things such as exercise bands, insoles etc.
The charge for an online consultation is €50 for an initial appointment and €45 for a follow-up appointment. You can book online.
Linda & team.
At Sutton Cross Physiotherapy, our aim is to get you back to what you enjoy doing, without pain and as soon as possible. Our core work is dealing with musculo-skeletal problems, movement problems, strength issues and injury prevention. We have six Chartered Physiotherapists with nearly fifty years combined experience and they have all graduated with a primary degree in physiotherapy from an accredited university and take part in mandatory professional development. We provide treatment and management of spinal pain, soft tissue injuries, sports injuries, as well as running Pilates and Healthy Bones and Stronger for Longer classes. Give us a call or send us an email if you would like a voucher for a free Healthy Bones or Stronger for Longer class (one per person).
We can also provide treatment in the following specialty areas:
- Women’s Health – Pelvic girdle pain, pregnancy-related pain such as symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD), prolapse, ante-natal and post-natal Pilates
- Continence Problems – Stress incontinence, overactive bladder, frequency, bowel incontinence, constipation issues
- Post-prostatectomy – Dribble, stress and urge incontinence and erectile dysfunction
- Dry Needling – treatment of pain and spasm
- Foot pain and Orthotic Prescription (including for children) – treatment for plantar fasciitis, flat feet, bunions, shin splints, metatarsalgia, Achilles Tendinitis etc.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation – treatment of vertigo and balance issues
- Respiratory Conditions – Chronic Bronchitis (COPD), asthma, Bronchiectasis
- Breast Cancer Rehab – Treatment post surgery to improve range of motion and function.
To find out more about the services that Sutton Cross Physiotherapy can provide, please contact us.
For our Christmas Opening hours please see the contact us page.
We also have a second clinic, Ashbourne Physiotherapy Clinic at 9 Ashbourne Town Centre, Ashbourne, Co. Meath. Phone 01 835 2043 for appointments at our Ashbourne Clinic.