Welcome to Sutton Cross Physiotherapy
At Sutton Cross Physiotherapy, our aim is to get you back to what you enjoy doing, without pain and as soon as possible. Our core work is dealing with musculo-skeletal problems, movement problems, strength issues and injury prevention. We have six Chartered Physiotherapists with nearly fifty years combined experience and they have all graduated with a primary degree in physiotherapy from an accredited university and take part in mandatory professional development. We provide treatment and management of spinal pain, soft tissue injuries, sports injuries, as well as running Pilates and Healthy Bones and Stronger for Longer classes. Give us a call or send us an email if you would like a voucher for a free Healthy Bones or Stronger for Longer class (one per person).
We can also provide treatment in the following specialty areas:
- Women’s Health – Pelvic girdle pain, pregnancy-related pain such as symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD), prolapse, ante-natal and post-natal Pilates
- Continence Problems – Stress incontinence, overactive bladder, frequency, bowel incontinence, constipation issues
- Post-prostatectomy – Dribble, stress and urge incontinence and erectile dysfunction
- Dry Needling – treatment of pain and spasm
- Foot pain and Orthotic Prescription (including for children) – treatment for plantar fasciitis, flat feet, bunions, shin splints, metatarsalgia, Achilles Tendinitis etc.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation – treatment of vertigo and balance issues
- Respiratory Conditions – Chronic Bronchitis (COPD), asthma, Bronchiectasis
To find out more about the services that Sutton Cross Physiotherapy can provide, please contact us.
We also have a second clinic, Ashbourne Physiotherapy Clinic at 9 Ashbourne Town Centre, Ashbourne, Co. Meath. Phone 01 835 2043 for appointments at our Ashbourne Clinic.