Welcome to Sutton Cross Physiotherapy
News alert: We have recently set up online booking; just press the button above to bring you directly to the booking page.
At Sutton Cross Physiotherapy, our aim is to get you back to what you enjoy doing, without pain and as soon as possible. Our core work is dealing with musculo-skeletal problems, movement problems, postural issues and injury prevention. We have five Chartered Physiotherapists with nearly fifty years combined experience and they have all graduated with a primary degree in physiotherapy from an accredited university and take part in mandatory professional development. We provide treatment and management of spinal pain, soft tissue injuries, sports injuries, as well as running Pilates and Healthy Bones and Stronger for Longer classes. Give us a call or send us an email if you would like a voucher for a free Healthy Bones or Stronger for Longer class (one per person).
We can also provide treatment in the following specialty areas:
- Women’s Health – Pelvic girdle pain, pregnancy-related pain such as symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD), prolapse, ante-natal and post-natal Pilates (Tara and Linda)
- Continence Problems – Stress incontinence, overactive bladder, frequency, bowel incontinence, constipation issues (Tara – women & Linda – men and women)
- Post-prostatectomy – Dribble, stress and urge incontinence and erectile dysfunction (Linda and Alan)
- Dry Needling - treatment of pain and spasm (Alan, Emma and Enda)
- Foot pain and Orthotic Prescription (including for children) – treatment for plantar fasciitis, flat feet, bunions, shin splints, metatarsalgia, Achilles Tendinitis etc. (Linda and Enda)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation – treatment of vertigo and balance issues (Emma and Alan)
- Respiratory Conditions – Chronic Bronchitis (COPD), asthma, Bronchiectasis (Emma, Alan and Enda)
To find out more about the services that Sutton Cross Physiotherapy can provide, please contact us.
We also have a second clinic, Ashbourne Physiotherapy Clinic at 9 Ashbourne Town Centre, Ashbourne, Co. Meath. Phone 01 835 2043 for appointments at our Ashbourne Clinic.