Welcome to Sutton Cross Physiotherapy
NEW STRONGER FOR LONGER CLASS (OVER 60s) – Circuit training to improve general strength – Mondays at 11.00 a.m. Call for a voucher for a Free class.
At Sutton Cross Physiotherapy, our aim is to get you back to what you enjoy doing, without pain and as soon as possible. Our core work is dealing with musculo-skeletal problems, movement problems, postural issues and injury prevention. We have three Chartered Physiotherapists with nearly thirty years combined experience and they have all graduated with a primary degree in physiotherapy from an accredited university and take part in mandatory professional development. We provide treatment and management of spinal pain, soft tissue injuries, sports injuries and prevention, as well as running Pilates and Healthy Bones classes. Give us a call or send us an email if you would like a voucher for a free Healthy Bones or Stronger for Longer class (one per person).
We can also provide treatment in the following specialty areas:
- Women’s Health – Pelvic pain, pregnancy-related pain such as symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD), prolapse, ante-natal and post-natal Pilates
- Continence Problems – Stress incontinence, overactive bladder, frequency, bowel incontinence, constipation issues
- Post-prostatectomy – Dribble, stress and urge incontinence and erectile dysfunction
- Dry Needling - treatment of pain and spasm
- Foot pain and Orthotic Prescription (including for children) – treatment for plantar fasciitis, flat feet, bunions, shin splints, metatarsalgia, Achilles Tendinitis etc.
- Respiratory Conditions – Chronic Bronchitis (COPD), asthma, Bronchiectasis
Remember that the titles physiotherapist, physio and physical therapist are not protected in Ireland which means that anyone can use the titles. To make sure that you attend a qualified practitioner, check that they are chartered. Look for the letters M.I.S.C.P. (Member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists). See http://www.iscp.ie/ for further details.
To find out more about the services that Sutton Cross Physiotherapy can provide, please contact us.
We also have a second clinic, Ashbourne Physiotherapy Clinic at 9 Ashbourne Town Centre, Ashbourne, Co. Meath. Phone 01 835 2043 for appointments at our Ashbourne Clinic.